Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, and any access to or use of Services will be governed by the laws of England.
You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services.
You may copy, or download, and print a limited amount of content, for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that (a) you include, without modification, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content, (b) you do not modify the content, (c) you do not use the content in a manner that suggests Where To Vegan LTD or wheretovegan.co.uk promotes or endorses your, or any third party's, causes, ideas, web sites, products or services, and (d) you do not use the content in any way that is unlawful or harmful to any other person or entity. In addition, you may use apps, widgets and tools on the Services that allow selected User Materials to appear on your mobile device, personal, noncommercial web site, weblog or other application, subject to the conditions in the preceding sentence. No quotes from any material on the Services may be used in any media without attribution to wheretovegan.co.uk.
Any other use of Services content requires prior written permission from Where To Vegan LTD.
Through the community features of the Services, users may write reviews on or through the services of wheretovegan.co.uk ("User Materials"). You acknowledge that User Materials may be routed through our servers, the servers of one or more third parties on our behalf, and the Internet, and may be viewed by the Where To Vegan LTD staff and on the Services by the general public. You acknowledge that the Services are for public and not private communications.
Where To Vegan LTD reserves the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit User Materials at any time and for any reason or no reason in its absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although it has no duty to do so. If Where To Vegan LTD elects to screen User Materials, there may be a delay in the posting of such content to allow for a review process. If Where To Vegan LTD has questions about your User Materials, Where To Vegan LTD retains the right, but not the duty, to contact you for further information, including, for example, to verify that you have the rights to post the User Materials.
Entries submitted for posting are selected entirely at the discretion of Where To Vegan LTD. You acknowledge and agree that Where To Vegan LTD shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any reviews, information, or other content submitted by you, and may, in its sole discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete any reviews, information, or other content that you submit to the Services.
By submitting any reviews, content, or information to Where To Vegan LTD, you represent that the submitted review or information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and you have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to Where To Vegan LTD. You understand and intend that any review, content, or information submitted by you to Where To Vegan LTD may be available for viewing, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or information with which you disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any reviews, content, or information you submit to the Services.
Where To Vegan LTD respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is, therefore, our policy to expeditiously process, investigate and address notices of alleged infringement, and to take appropriate action under the relevant laws.
Content (Restrictions on Use)
You agree that you will not:
- Use the Services for promotional or commercial purposes, except as expressly permitted by Where To Vegan LTD;
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Services or Services Content (other than your own added content), except as expressly authorised by Where To Vegan LTD;
- Reverse engineer any portion of the Services, except as may be permitted under the law;
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on the Services or on any materials printed or copied off of the Services;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the Services or any Services Content with the exception of RSS feeds;
- Access, retrieve or index the Services to construct or populate a searchable database of business reviews;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the Services without consent by Where To Vegan LTD;
- Take any action that (i) imposes or may impose, in Where To Vegan LTD's sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or server, including but not limited to, throttle violations; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services; or (iii) bypasses any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
Solely as examples, and not in any way limited to the following examples, you agree not to use the Services:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, impersonate, or intimidate other users of Where To Vegan LTD;
- To post or transmit any content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, or content that is degrading, intimidating, or hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- For any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- To post or transmit any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any wheretovegan.co.uk user;
- To create or submit unwanted email or communications to any other users of wheretovegan.co.uk;
- To use or access the Services in any manner that violates any laws in your jurisdiction;
- To submit links to or comments soliciting on behalf of multi-level marketing schemes (so-called pyramid schemes);
- To attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- To sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
Where To Vegan LTD audience
Where To Vegan LTD welcomes those who are:
- vegan, vegetarian, herbivore, raw foodist;
- Have a sincere interest in becoming vegan, eating healthy, and/or compassion towards animals.
- Trolls, Pro-meat/hunting/etc debate;
- Personal attacks on other members;
- Multiple accounts;
- Content inappropriate for minors: profanity, sexual content, promoting illegal activities, etc;
- Posting private contact information (address/phone/e-mail/etc) of others;
- Posting promotions unrelated to veganism;
- Posting promotion of animal abuse;
- Postings which promote consumption of animal by-products;
- Please stay on topic;
- Please report any violations;
- Do not discuss private correspondence publicly (pm's, e-mail, etc) without permission from all parties involved;
Violators may be subject to warnings, suspensions, or banned from the Services at the discretion of Where To Vegan LTD's administrators.
Right to Terminate
Links and Search Results
The Services may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third-party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Where To Vegan LTD has no control over these sites or the content within them. Where To Vegan LTD cannot guarantee, represent, or warrant that the content contained in these sites is accurate, legal, and/or inoffensive. Where To Vegan LTD does not endorse the content of any third-party site, nor do we warrant that it will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Services to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Where To Vegan LTD for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Services to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Services, please notify Where To Vegan LTD, and Where To Vegan LTD will investigate your claim and take any actions Where To Vegan LTD deems appropriate at our sole discretion.
The service of the site, content and Services are provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that in no event shall Where To Vegan LTD be liable under contract, tort or strict liability, negligence or any other legal theory (i) with respect to the Services, the services available on the Services or any content available on the Services for any lost profits or special, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, (ii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data.
If you create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and its content, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the Services. You must not describe or assign content to your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Where To Vegan LTD may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful. You must immediately notify Where To Vegan LTD of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. You agree that Where To Vegan LTD will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Where To Vegan LTD has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted on or linked to the Services, and cannot therefore be responsible for user posted content, use or effects. By operating the Services, Where To Vegan LTD does not represent or imply that it endorses the user material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and any harmful or destructive content.
You acknowledge that Where To Vegan LTD has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Services or use the services available on the Services; what effects the content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content. You release Where To Vegan LTD from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired content through the Services or the services available on the Services. The Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive, inappropriate or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, violations of privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Where To Vegan LTD makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Services or services available on the Services, and Where To Vegan LTD will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services or the services available on the Services and disclaims responsibility for any resultant harm.